Materials & Care
We only work with VS-VVS1 colourless D-F colour diamonds. Our goal is to offer our clients the best quality stones within their budget, very rarely we will use SI1 diamonds upon request. Any other gems are available upon custom order requests.
Precious Metals are rare, naturally occurring materials of high economic value. In their pure state, they include silver, gold, palladium and platinum, known for their use in jewellery making. Precious metals are often soft in their natural state and are therefore often alloyed with harder metals, such as copper, in order to improve durability and make them suitable for daily wear as jewellery.
• POLISH frequently with a soft polishing cloth to maintain the shine. A polishing cloth won’t remove scratches, so it’s important that you protect your jewellery.
• STORE jewellery separately in a tarnish-resistant jewellery box or jewellery pouch and keep it away from abrasive surfaces.
• HANDLE jewellery with love and care, be extra careful not to drop them on the floor or knock them against hard surfaces as this could hurt their delicate structures.
• REMOVE jewellery prior to swimming, bathing and doing sports or other physical activity.
• LIMIT CONTACT with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
• AVOID silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning and strong chemicals.